What is the one phrase or thought you can say or think about, to enable yourself to e effusively happy with your life as it is right now. Write it down and start your day empty of all thoughts but this one...bring it up, look at it, and make a decision about whether to accept it, or perhaps not...and that choice will impact how you feel about your situation. Totally up to you.
Wake up each day with the powerful realization that your "past" and the mind's constant running dialogue about "who you are"...doesn't matter one bit to today. You have the most amazing power ever let loose in human kind... the power to make decisions about the thoughts you have and the choices you make
What is your biggest career regret Learn the story of the Famer and His Son...."Who Knows? We Shall See"
All This Month on Greg Bennett's Daily Drive podcast we'll focus on the uniquely human concept of personal improvement… And we're doing it in a very uniquely Greg Bennett Sales Way…by working very deeply with one thought or one question per day for 20 Days…By working deeply, I mean you will devour this thought or question…you will eat it up, chew it, taste it, breath it, smell it, wrestle with it, challenge it, dwell on it, love it, hate it…and in some way, every day, be changed for the better by it…<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
This first week we'll be dealing with the negative things we associate with our past...about things we should have done, or could have done...or things we actually did that we now regret.
So the question to ask yourself today is: "What are the meanest things I say to myself when I think about my past and what I should have done, or could have done differently...or about something I actually did that I regret?" Then we'll work to replace those thoughts with something more positive.
- Be open....always be open to change...be aware of the patterns you subconsciously trigger that create the same bad outcomes...learn to be aware of them, and be open to change them!
- Stop the call when you are getting tons of deception at the close...just call "time-out" and then talk openly and clearly about what you see going on
- Let the classic poem from Edgar Allen Poe "A Dream Within a Dream" blow your mind and give you a cool new perspective...lucid dreaming!
- Tell the client's negative story as you see it in order to unpack the deception
- Practice forgiveness and love..yes, even when selling...and you'll actually learn how to detach
- Clients love smoke screen stalls...when they try it, be clear...and ask for immediate action
- Don't play to "not get hurt" or to "not lose"...fly around the field, let it all go
- When client's say they need to wait on something, or talk with someone else, just get them what they want and come right back to decision time...
- Keep in mind the two things people judge about you are "what are your intensions for me?" and "are you competent"?
- Joke about "maybe" not existing because you "basically end up stalking you...ha...ha...ha." it's a great way to break the tension, then move to a closing position
- Why clients (and sellers) LOVE Maybe
- Deception they use by bringing up last minute other people, or other things that have to happen
- Deception through being vague about what should happen next
- Covering a deeper, darker truth with a false "smoke screen"
- Lying about a decision they're going to make that they know is dumb (and they know you know it's dumb)